Environmental benefits of sustainable landscaping include
- Less maintenance
- Less water use
- Less time
- Improved wildlife
- Increased pollinators
- Less run-off and improved water health
START with GOOD Garden Design
- Landscape practices that flow with the land and the infrastructure.
- Reduce costs and time by choosing the right plants in the right place.
- creating a healthy growing medium
Providing resources and coaching in sustainable landscapes.
- Plants, gardens and gardening in to improve social, physical and mental wellbeing
Grow Native Plants
- Nature created the best plant for your area that thrive and require maintenance.
- These plants attract wildlife and insects native to the area.
Integrated Pest Management - IPM
- One practice is cultivating between plants with a hoe to not only suppresses weeds but aerates your soil.
- Avoid using chemicals. Toxic pesticides can impact your health, your families health and the environments health.
- Use organic weed and pest control methods.
- Learn methods, tools and get resources for a healthy yard.
- We can design and install a compost system and offer resources to maintain it year after year for all size yards.